GBECAM 0115 - AMAZONA III
Prospective evaluation of breast cancer at Brazilian institutions - Project AMAZONA III
- To describe breast cancer epidemiology in Brazil;
- To evaluate demographic and socio-economic profile, comorbidities, reproductive, familiar and anthropometric risk factors;
- To characterize breast tumor profile: ER, PgR, HER2, Ki67;
- To describe screening exams, main symptoms ar diagnosis and stage at diagnosis;
- To describe breast cancer treatment for early stage and advanced diease;
- To evaluate clincal outcomes;
- To evaluate clinical complications of metastatic disease.
Observational, prospective, analytical study.
Sample size: up to 3000 patients
LACOG Study Coordinators: Sérgio Simon, Carlos Barrios, José Bines, Daniela Rosa
Funding: ITAU via PRONON and unrestricted grant - Instituto AVON
Phone: 55 51 3384 5334